Well I have been tagged by two different people, Dianak, and Rachel, on two different things. SO here it goes.
The first one is I am to list 6 wierd things about myself. SO here we go, and hopefully I have friends after this, lol.
1. I collect newspapers, magazines, books. Doesn’t matter what book, magazine, or newspaper it is, I most have it. I have a tub full of newspapers right now in my closet, and no, I can not bring myself to throw them away! I did break down a couple of weeks ago and threw out most of my magazines though. Books I’m into all books, doesn’t matter if I would never read them, y ou never know I might want to read that stupid book over in the corner one day.
2. I can’t stand shoes or socks. If I had my choice we would be allowed to wear no shoes or socks out in public. The first thing I do when I come home is tear my shoes and socks off, along with my bra,which I also hate, but not as much as shoes or socks.
3. I have this intense feeling that everyone is always talking bad about me behind my back. No matter if thye are or not, if there is a group of people out there, and I see them and they see me and then they start to talk, I automatically start to think they are talking about me.
4. I can not stand other peoples feet. Feet to me are the most ugliest things on the planet. Do not touch any part of my body or clothes for that matter with your stinky ass feet, i’ll be sure to hit you.
5. I can not stand it when people scrape their teeth on their forks. I want to grab the fork from their fat little stubby hands and stab them with it. It is worse than finger nails on a chalkboard, OMG, the sound I am cringing now just thinking about it.
6. I must have clean hands (which to me is wierd because I get sick so often). If my hands feel grimy I have to either wash them or rinse them off with santizer. I do not shaking strange peoples hands, that’s just nasty to me, but I do shake their hand it’s impolite not to, but the whole entire time I’m thinking “where has this hand been? Did they wash their hands after using the restroom” I almost throw up when I have to shake someones hand.
K, that is my 6 wierd things about me.
Now the 2nd is from Rachel give 8 memerioes you cherish the most.
1. I was about 5 years old and I was outside playing, making mud pies. I was pouring the muddy murky water into my “toy coffee” pot and having myself a Little Coffee party with my dolls and barbies. I had a cup it was empty i put it up to my lips and started the motions of drinking the “muddy coffee” and my mom freaked. “NO NO Susie don’t drink that!” I looked at her and said “it’s empty ma, geesh” and she laughed and she told me when she was a little girl she told her little sister that their mud pies were really pies, and told her to eat it and she did. I said “Ma that’s mean, and gross.” and I called my aunt up and called her a “foolish fool, to let someone do that to her!” she laughed until she cried, I thought she was crying because she was upset that I called her a “foolish fool”.
2. This isn’t actually a memeroy it’s someone’s memory of me. But, it doesn’t matter how many times I hear it I get a hoot out of it. I was probably 2 or 3 at the time, and my grandy (the one that recently passed) took me to the bathroom because she had to use the ‘potty’. I told her she was to big to sit on the ‘potty’. You know because when you are that little you still have to hold yourself with your hands on the pot so you don’t fall in. She was so tickled because I was soooo serious. LOL.
3. I was about 4 and my brother was jumping up and down on the bed acting like the fool he is, and I told him that he would hurt himself, and he told me to go away. Heard a crash and saw my brother’s butt and feet inside the house but the rest of his body outside the house. He had fallen through the window, and I said “told you so.” and went to tell my ma.
4. Being the clutz I am, Diana her brother and myself went down the creek. I say Diana, and I were probably 5th or 6th grade. I was not allowed down at the creek, but I went anyways. There was this rope swing hanging from the tree and you could swing across the creek it was a blast. Me being the smart one, decided I was going to swing backwards…somehow I ended up in the creek. I got grounded and Diana got sent home by my mom.
5. All the times I played “Friday the 13th” with Diana and her brother. Or ghost in the graveyard, any game really. I spent most of my life with Diana and her family!
6. Laura and I were waiting in line at the Kansas City Air port to check our bags. We were off to Portland to visit Diana. Can’t quite remember the details of this, Laura would, but there was a lady in the front of us who was basically accusing us of cutting infront of her 12 year old son. We did not, we were clearly in front of him the whole entire time. She stated to him something like he has to watch out for people like us, who would take advantage of him being so young. Laura came out with “Listen here lady, we didn’t cut infront of your stupid son (something like that) and I don’t appreciate you saying we did (something like that).” I stood there in line my mouth hung open and thinking, “Whoa, this isn’t the Laura I came with.” LoL.
7. Diana and I used to fight over this boy named Steve. Why we fough over Steve I don’t know he didn’t turn out to be anybody special after we all grew up. But Steve lived down the street from her, and I had a crush on him. I kissed him once, and so did she, we caught each other both times, we were so mad at each other we could spit nails out at each other. Steve I’m sure was enjoying this. Diana’s mom sat us both down, both our faces tear streaked from crying stating “Now girls no boy is worth fighting over and ruining a friendship over.” And she sent Steve home. LOL.
8. When and anytime my grandfather would call me “His Special Angel”. When he said that my face would light up and I’d be glowing for the rest of the day. I would wait to hear those 4 words “You’re my Special Angel” and then my day would be a good one. He didn’t say it all the time, only when we were working on a project together. He’d pat my head and said “You’re my Special angel”.